Best Firms to Work for List Includes Three NY-based Firms

By:
Chris Gaetano
Published Date:
Nov 5, 2018
adult-brainstorming-business-515169

A list of firms best loved by their employees compiled by Accounting Today includes three mid-sized New York-based CPA firms: Fust Charles Chambers in Syracuse, ranked number 9,  Insero & Co. CPAs in Rochester, ranked number 13, and RBT CPAs in Newburgh, ranked 40. 

The rankings are determined by a combination of anonymous surveys among workers, which makes up 75 percent of a firm's score, and the firm's personnel policies and practices, making up the remaining 25 percent. This year's survey asked people to evaluate the following statements: 

1. I feel part of a team working toward a shared goal.
2. I have confidence in the leadership of this organization.
3. I like the type of work that I do.
4. This organization treats me like a person, not a number.
5. Most days, I feel I have made progress at work.
6. At this organization, employees have fun at work.
7. Overall, I’m satisfied with this organization’s benefits package.
8. My supervisor handles my personal issues satisfactorily.
9. Quality is a top priority with this organization.
10. I feel I am valued in this organization.

Click here to see more of the latest news from the NYSSCPA.