Who’s Under 40 and Making a Difference?
The Society is accepting nominations for the new and prestigious 40 Under 40 award. If you know someone in your firm, your chapter or on a committee who deserves the recognition, please complete the nomination form below before April 30, 2021. You can also nominate yourself.
- Must be a college graduate between the ages of 21 and 40 as of December 1, 2020.
- Must hold a leadership role of importance in their organization.
- Must have made significant achievements in their career in 2020.
- Must have had substantial involvement in community service outside of the performance of their day-to-day job.
- Must reside or work in the State of New York.
- Must be a member of the New York State Society of CPAs.
- Winners of the 2020 Forty Under 40 Awards are not eligible and will not be considered.
Please ensure your nomination includes the following information:
- Describe the nominee's current work
- List what the nominee has accomplished in his or her workplace
- Outline how the nominee's work has impacted the community
- Tell us how the nominee has gone above and beyond in giving back to the community and/or nonprofit organizations
- Suggest what future promise the nominee holds
- Additional comments and reasons for nomination (explain why this individual deserves a prestigious 40 Under 40 Award)
- If you are nominating yourself, please be sure to complete the fields for nominee and nominator.
The 40 Under 40 awards ceremony will take place at a virtual event in the summer of 2021.
For sponsorship information, please contact Laura Gaenzle at 717.430.2351 or email@example.com
Nominations must be submitted no later than April 30, 2021 to be considered.
Winners will be notified May 31, 2021.
For questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Will Titus, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the 2020 Award Winners.
Nomination Questions (all must be completed)