- About Us
- Continuing Education
- Future CPAs
- Government Affairs
- Professional Resources
- Society Pubs.
Enroll in the 100% Membership Program:
Give 100% to Your Staff and Their Professional Growth
The NYSSCPA’s 100% Membership Program recognizes firms, businesses and organizations that enroll all of the CPA employees and partners on staff in their New York offices in the NYSSCPA, thus demonstrating a commitment to professional development and to the advancement of the accounting profession.
Click here for a list of enrolled firms and businesses!
“The benefits of Society membership are networking, particularly through Society committees, and the great opportunities for younger people to build their knowledge base and broaden their centers of influence.”
--Domenick Esposito, COO, CohnReznick LLP
“The 100% Membership Program keeps the firm in the minds of clients. We also derive a financial benefit by utilizing the two free CPE credits.”
Member firms and businesses will receive the following:
- A certificate of recognition
- Permission to use the NYSSCPA 100% Membership Program logo on company letterhead, website, and other materials
- Recognition in The Trusted Professional
- Recognition in the printed program at the NYSSPCA’s Annual Election Meeting and Dinner
- FREE CPE – Your employees may select the one or two-credit CPE webinar of their choice from FAE’s on-demand self-study library
- Concierge-style attention with a single staff member at the NYSSCPA dedicated to handling your needs
- Special personalized assistance for all CPA candidates to ensure their understanding of the licensure process
- An annual presentation, by request, to acquaint new and existing staff with all the benefits of Society membership
- Single billing for member dues
If you would like to enroll or if have any additional questions, contact Lisa Axisa, Director of Membership Recruitment and Retention, at 212-719-8362, or email@example.com.
Q. What firms or businesses are eligible for the 100% Membership Program?
A. All types of firms, businesses or organizations with offices in New York that employ New York CPAs are eligible, including CPA firms, sole practitioners, private and public companies, Big Four accounting firms, nonprofits, local governments, state governmental departments, and universities.
Q. What are the criteria for inclusion?
A. All New York CPA employees and partners on staff in the organization’s New York offices must be enrolled as members in the NYSSCPA.
Q. My organization only employs one or two CPAs. Is there a minimum number of CPAs required for eligibility?
A. No. Everyone is welcome.
Q. How do I enroll?
A. Contact Lisa Axisa, Director of Membership Recruitment and Retention, at 212-719-8362, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. My organization has offices in multiple states. Are we eligible for inclusion?
A. Yes. Only CPAs in your New York offices are required to be NYSSCPA members in order for your organization to be eligible.